Saturday, March 19, 2011

The dam has finally burst...

... Nearly three weeks after winning the damn thing, it was finally brought home to me this morning, thanks to this brilliant video, which overlays local radio broadcaster Tom Ross's commentary over the highlights from the game.

I'm not ashamed to say it brought me to tears, and I can finally accept that my football team, my Birmingham City, have finally won a major honour at Wembley. If you want to know what it feels like to win a trophy after so many decades of waiting, listen to the commentary on this. Hats off to Chris who put the video together - clever use of music (including a fantastic song at the end called 'When Blues win the Cup') helped with the mood.

Excuse me, I must go. There must be onions being peeled nearby...

No comments: