Thursday, April 20, 2006

Off to London

Another support training day today - well, half a day as once again a team that was due to be trained didn't show up yesterday. I've had to go in for 11-3.30pm, so while I get paid only half I'll still be losing an entire day to this (leave here at 9am, not back in Colchester before 5). Apparently Helpdesk were uncharacteristically rude to the trainer yesterday when once again a cock-up was made over the mag team's access - if that mistake remains I sincerely hope they don't play silly buggers with me, as I know exactly who to speak to. Helpdesk have always been polite and reacted promptly to problems, so I'm not sure what happened there.

Blues' game is on Sky Sports 1 at 11.15am, so the video is set. After all, it's not every day Blues score two goals in a game, never mind win! I shall soak up the victory later when I ring dad back - come on you Blues! Ram down my harsh words and make Steve Bruce a legend - I can then shamefacedly say I doubted them in their darkest hour, just months before the glorious first European campaign took off in earnest, a couple of years before they lifted the FA Cup, six years before... Oh for goodness sake. One win does not make a summer...

No comments: