Friday, May 11, 2007

Some personal news

Apologies if you've had to read this to find it out - I can never keep on top of who I've contacted at the best of times! - but Toni and I are expecting our first child. We had the first pre-natal checkup today and Baby Peers' existence was confirmed - he or she was wriggling about quite a bit, trying to get comfortable. The due date is the end of November - perilously close to my birthday, but hopefully a family feud can be avoided!

It's strange - I'm going into shock again, yet I've known about this for two months so it's hardly a surprise!

2 comments:

Steve said...

Congratulations to you both! That's brilliant news! Wishing you all the very best, Steve x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news indeed! Am so happy for you both! As congrats, I send you my funniest YouTube find.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy5i-HBjKy8