Friday, September 21, 2007

Back from Willowbrook Farm

Back from an enjoyable day interviewing the Radwan family for BBC Countryfile Magazine. The 260-mile round trip was the longest drive I've done since visiting our friends Martin and Lynn in Lancaster over a year ago - down the A12, round the M25 and up the M40 was gruelling in both directions, but there were few delays, even coming back in rush hour! But I'm glad living in Essex seems to have made it possible to eliminate the need for driving great distances.

Anyway, the Radwans were wonderfully hospitable and friendly, and made the interview as simple and painless as possible - there should be some great material to pull off my digital voice recorder - hmm, thinking about it, I ought to do that now in case I do something stupid later and wipe everything!

No comments: